Thursday, September 8, 2011


Once i saw a dream that flew high up in the sky
Which was the transpiration of feelings that came in my eye
I don't know how i began liking a girl with a preety smile
though she was near ,i couldn't utter a sound making her far for mile

I thought she was mine thinking her as a oread
But as a book too close to eye can't be read
It just what happened to me
And made me alone like a ship in a big sea

The weather went on changing and turn came of spring
And i was waiting for the changes that my fate will bring
But as people say time and tides wait for no one
I was mad to look in dreary desert for someone

So whatever happened , i don't repent
I'm trying to carry on , though i've been so mistaken
I know some how you are always there
I understand your feelings and i really do

It wasn't your fault anyway
You had to move on , your journey was ahead
It's not only me , I now can say
Who lived this life and wanted you everyday
(Biplove)

No comments:

Post a Comment